Mother’s finger got amputated after she was bitten by a spider

//Mother’s finger got amputated after she was bitten by a spider

Mother’s finger got amputated after she was bitten by a spider

By | 2014-10-01T05:05:13+00:00 October 1st, 2014|Health|0 Comments

To save a mother from death, doctors were forced to amputate her one finger after she was bitten by a false window spider.

According to the report, the 44 year old mother, Andrea Wallace¸was playing with her kid when she was bitten by the venomous spider.

Initially, there was a fang mark which soon started increasing and releasing some black pus from it.

She immediately took action and consulted with doctor to remove the poison, which would have killed her.

However, after 10 weeks in hospital – she had 14 operations but failed to remove the poison, so she had to amputate finally her finger off to get rid of it.

She later said in a talk that the pain was ‘horrific’. She added that the pain was worse than giving birth.

Mother’s finger got amputated after she was bitten by a spider