No one matched the winning Mega Millions numbers on Oct. 10, 2014, increasing the next jackpot to $166 million.
The Mega Millions winning numbers for Oct. 10: 02-32-35-50-59
The Gold Mega Ball: 03
The Megaplier: 5
It was the 14th drawing since one ticket holder from California won $180 million on Aug. 22.
As for last night’s Mega Millions drawing, two ticket holders in the multi-state lottery game matched 5 numbers, winning $1 million each. Those tickets were purchased in California and Ohio.
There were no winners using Megaplier and matching 5 numbers, which would have paid $5 million.
• In Michigan, two ticket holders matched 4 white balls, plus the gold Mega Ball, and won $5,000 each.
• More than 34,000 players won at least $2.
• And more than 64,000 players won $1 each.
Mega Millions drawings are held Tuesday and Friday at 11 p.m. Five balls are drawn from a set of balls numbered 1 through 75; the Mega ball is drawn from a set of balls numbered 1 through 15. The odds of winning the jackpot is 1 in 259 million.
The next Mega Millions drawing is Oct. 14. The jackpot will be $166 million.
Mega Millions is played in 43 states, plus the District of Columbia and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Tickets cost $1 each.
In other Michigan lottery news:
• Tonight’s Lotto 47 jackpot is $1.15 million. The drawing is 7:29 p.m. (Oct. 11). Deadline 7:08 p.m.
• Tonight’s Fantasy 5 jackpot is $260,000. The drawing is also 7:29 p.m. Deadline 7:08 p.m.
• Tonight’s Powerball jackpot is $80 million (Oct. 11). The drawing is at 10:59 p.m. Deadline 9:45 p.m. (in Michigan).
For the latest on Michigan Lottery, check out MLive.com’s lottery page for Daily 3, Daily 4, Poker Lotto, Keno, Mega Millions, Powerball winning numbers and more.
The official Michigan Lottery site offers more information on instant tickets, raffles and other lottery games.