LANSING, MI — No one matched the winning Mega Millions numbers on Nov. 10, 2015, increasing the next jackpot to an estimated $200 million.
The Mega Millions numbers for Nov. 10: 08-17-20-45-71
The Gold Mega Ball: 4
The Megaplier: 4
Mega Millions Winners (Nov. 10):
• Three players matched five numbers, without the Gold MegaBall, which paid $1 million each. The tickets were sold in California, Florida, and Iowa. None of those players utilized the Megaplier which would have paid $4 million.
• 45 players matched 4 White Balls, with the Gold Mega Ball, winning $5,000 with 6 players including the Megaplier boosting their win to $20,000.
• More than 650,000 players won at least $2.
Mega Millions drawings are held Tuesday and Friday at 11 p.m. Five balls are drawn from a set of balls numbered 1 through 75; the Mega ball is drawn from a set of balls numbered 1 through 15. The odds of winning the jackpot is 1 in 259 million.
Mega Millions is played in 44 states, plus the District of Columbia and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Tickets cost $1 each.
In other Michigan lottery news:
• Tonight’s Powerball jackpot is $50 million. The last winner was a ticket holder from Tennessee, who won a $144.1 million jackpot on Nov. 4, 2015. The drawing is at 10:59 p.m. Deadline is 9:45 p.m.
• Tonight’s Lotto 47 jackpot is $1.2 million. The drawing is 7:29 p.m. Deadline 7:08 p.m. The last winner was a ticket holder from Alpena who won a $1.1 million jackpot on Oct. 27, 2015.
• Tonight’s Fantasy 5 jackpot is $105,000. The daily drawing is also 7:29 p.m. Deadline 7:08 p.m.
• The Michigan Lottery has joined a new draw game with 14 other states, “Lucky for Life.” Tickets are on sale now. The drawings are Mondays and Thursdays. The top prize is $1,000 a day for life.
The official Michigan Lottery site offers more information on instant tickets, raffles and other lottery games.